Friday, December 18, 2009

Posting comments

After getting a bunch of spam comments on my posts, I've made some settings changes to how comments will be posted. The good news is it will be much easier for people to share their thoughts and post comments.

To post a comment, simply click on the "Comments" link below the post. Type what you want to say and click on the menu by "Comment as." In the drop down menu by "Name/URL," you can choose to type in your name (preferable), your URL or click on "Anonymous." Hit "Post Comment" and you're done!

The comment won't publish right away. I'll received an email notifying me that I've got a comment to review. As long as they're not spam or have vulgar/slanderous language, I will post all comments. I will not edit any comments.

So feel free to share your thoughts. The COURIER City Beat is meant as a forum for COURIER readers and I want to hear what you have to say.

1 comment:

  1. My blog uses CAPTCHA to filter out spam. So far this is quite an effective way

    ReplyDelete