Monday, May 20, 2013

Claremont commissioners wanted

The city of Claremont is looking for residents interested in taking part in a city commission. Applications now available for those who would like to serve on the architectural, community and human services, planning, police, traffic and transportation commissions. 
City commissioners aid the Claremont City Council in addressing a variety of city-related issues, occasionally giving council members recommendations after hearing public concern. To apply, you must be a Claremont resident with a strong interest in the community and the work of the commission with the time needed to serve. Applications may be found at City Hall, 207 Harvard Ave., or online at Forms are due to the city clerk by 6 p.m. on Monday, June 10. For more information, call the city clerk at 399-5461 or 399-5463. 

No comments:

Post a Comment